We did it. We survived another trip to Vegas for WWD Magic! This yearly trek is always a favorite; it can be exhausting (it's Las Vegas after all), but we make up for it with PLENTY of fun, a million laughs, and lots of good food! Read on for a little more on Magic & a recap of our favorite place to stay.
The fun stuff: We are obsessed with The Cosmopolitan. It's our second year staying here, and nothing really compares to it in terms of style & amenities. Get a room with a balcony (and a prime view of the fountains) - you'll never appreciate one more than when you're stuck inside a trade show all day! Speaking of the trade show - all that work really calls for some extreme relaxation at the end of the week. We love the Sahra Spa & Hammam, right at the Cosmo. Treat yourself to a massage, bath, or body treatment - you'll thank us!
But our absolute favorite part? It's got to be all the incredible restaurants. Check out our top picks below:
1. If you're looking for something a little scene-y & super fun, definitely head to Beauty & Essex (yes, in Vegas)! We had an amazing meal there after we saw Star Crossed Lovers, the incredible Baz Luhrmann-themed musical at the Palazzo that anyone who grew up loving Romeo & Juliet or Moulin Rouge will appreciate.
2. Momofuku was our first stop on Tuesday night, and it was the perfect mellow meal with some yummy comfort food. The pork buns = a must try.
3. Rose. Rabbit. Lie. Where to begin? This was our second time at this restaurant, and it's our go-to favorite. It's dinner theatre with a twist, and the food is the best on the Strip! We went back for the caviar tacos, but anything you get will be delicious.
4. For breakfast, we loved Eggslut as a quick and easy stop before the trade show, especially after a night of drinks when you need something greasy!
5. Every morning we hit The Juice Standard for green juices to start the day right before eating a million pieces of free candy in the booths at the show. It's all about balance, right?
6. Finally, we were so excited to hear that Milk Bar was finally open so we could get our late-night cookie fix! The compost cookie = love.
So who's excited to see what we picked out for the shop this season?! We can't wait to show you what's new.
PS - Vegas guru? Let us know your favorite spots in town!